I never bothered to scan and share my collection of limited edition work by famous Artists but digitizing these seemed like a good idea.
1. My Gilbert and George Limited edition print. It is in colour but I’ve scanned it in Grey.
2. Johnny Moke was a designer but he still did such work, he was famous for clothing the likes of Tom Cruise, Cher and Jools Holland. I kept this simple print because it is simply a celebration of colour.
3. Paul Noble is a well known British Artist. This particular print is typical of his work where he drew entire imaginary cities in the WhiteChapel Gallery London, I kept this limited edition print because I like that concept.
4. Derek Boshier is a pioneer of British pop Art and started at the same time as the likes of Peter Blake. This particular limited edition print of a doodle like profile is very common in his work. I like doodles!
5. Dawn Woolley’s Art deals with feminine issues and has a kind of softness. and is a self portraiture. I like her so I kept her work in my collection of prints.
6. John Wiltshire is a Cambridge based Artist. I just loved his bees study print so I kept it in my collection. Strictly speaking this was a post card which John gave me when we met.
7. Farzad Kohan is a fellow Artist and friend, I collaborated in his lost paintings project and hung this in Tate Modern London for him then as It was agreed I kept this particular print for myself.